FCS JOB POSTINGS
Teacher Family & Consumer Science
Lebanon High School
Interested persons should:
1. Go to the employment page of our web-site www.lebanon.k12.oh.us
2. Print out certified application, attach cover letter and resume and mail to William Lautar, Director of Human Resources at 700 Holbrook Avenue, Lebanon OH 45036 no later than 4:00 p.m. Thursday, May 23, 2013.
3. Follow the instructions for the Teacher Insight on-line interview (5th page of application)
Centerburg Local School District
.45 Family & Consumer Science Teacher - Centerburg High School
Centerburg Local School District is seeking a part time (.45 w/no benefits) Family and Consumer Science teacher, or full time with dual certification (Spanish in particular). Please email the high school principal at email@example.com, no phone calls, please. Application is available online at www.centerburgschools.org
XENIA COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Family/Consumer Science Teacher High School (7-12) Family & Consumer
Science, Vocational – Home Making-Consumer Education
All interested applicants should apply (in writing) to Mrs. Debra Herman, Director of Personnel, Xenia Community Schools, 578 East Market Street, Xenia, Ohio 45385.
Letters of application should include the name of the position for which you are applying, specific qualifications for the position (current resume), including, but not necessarily limited to current position, building assignment, and years and nature of experience.
High School - Family and Consumer Science Teacher
Job ID: 287
District: Highland Local School District
High School – Family and Consumer Science Teacher
This position is available beginning with the 2013/2014 school year.
Certification required: Career Technical (4-12) Family and Consumer Sciences
Additional Reading Endorsement preferred
: ONE FULL TIME AND ONE 57.1% FAMILY & CONSUMER SCIENCE TEACHERS
Effective 2013-14 School Year
LOCATION: KETTERING FAIRMONT HIGH SCHOOL
GENERAL INFORMATION: Seeking person with an Ohio Vocational Homemaking-Consumer Education License who has the ability to teach a wide range of classes involving career preparation, economics, relationships, nutrition, and food preparation. This position will be for 4 periods per school day and will include 5 extended service days before the start of the school year -at 57.1%.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES, Partial List
1. Develops daily and seasonal educational objectives.
2. Supervises and manages all classroom activities.
3. Participates in school-wide programs and activities.
4. Communicates with parents and guardians of assigned students.
5. Maintains records regarding student progress.
6. Provides a variety of instructional experiences for all students.
7. Willingness to incorporate technology into classroom activities.
QUALIFICATIONS, Partial List
1. Valid Ohio teaching license.
2. Must pass criminal background checks.
3. Collaboration and problem-solving skills.
SALARY: According to the approved Teacher Salary Schedule.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Your letter of interest, a current resume, and a copy of license, if appropriate, should be forwarded to Dan VonHandorf, Principal, Kettering Fairmont High School firstname.lastname@example.org. The search will remain open until filled, but applicant screening will begin immediately.
FAMILY & CONSUMER SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR:
Pickaway-Ross Satellite programming located at Unioto High School. Candidates must be familiar with the new Ohio Department of Education FCS program courses and hold a FCS or Home Economics license grades 7-12.
Contact: Linda Trimmer, Supervisor, Off-Campus programming, email@example.com
FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES INSTRUCTOR
BUCKEYE CAREER CENTER
Family and Consumer Sciences Instructor
Full time satellite position
Beginning Date: August, 2013
Please submit letter of interest, resume and copies of licenses.
Please apply to: Mr. Roger Bond, Superintendent
Buckeye Career Center
545 University Drive, NE
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
For more information click here!
BUTLER COUNTY AREA FCS TEACHER VACANCY APPLICATION
CLYDE HIGH SCHOOL FSC TEACHER
GREENE COUNTY CAREER CENTER
FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE TEACHER
Valid Ohio Career-Technical teaching license in Home Economics, Consumer Homemaking or Family and Consumer Sciences (7-12)
Teaching experience preferred
Knowledge of Family and Consumer Science curriculum
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficient with technology
Ability to work as part of a team
Meet all mandated background screening requirements
Must be a non-tobacco user
Comply with drug-free workplace rules and board policies
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: :
Provides effective classroom and laboratory instruction
Provides active support for career-technical student organization activities
Develops and implements curriculum
Implements effective classroom management techniques
Motivates students in setting educational and career goals
Participates in professional growth opportunities to remain current
Collaborates with business and industry and postsecondary institutions
Maintains accurate records and submit reports on time
Promote student personal and professional growth
Integrates technology into the instructional process
SALARY: Greene County Career Center Teacher Salary
Schedule and Benefits Package
(View the complete posting here!)
VERSAILLES EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT - JOB DESCRIPTION
(View the complete posting here!)
Application Deadline: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Title: Part Time Position (.527) Teacher, Family Consumer Science
Reports to: High School Principal
Job Objective: Plans, implements, and assesses student learning experiences. Helps students make appropriate choices. Encourages parental involvement.
Valid state department of education license/certificate appropriate for the position.
• 090120 (Family and Consumer Sciences), CT (career-technical license)
• 090104 (Home Economics, Consumer Homemaking), VO (vocational certificate or license)
• 230000 (Home Economics), HS (high school certificate or license)
• 230000 (Home Economics), AD (adolescence to young adult license)
• 090106 (Family Life Education), HS (high school certificate or license)
• Meets all mandated health requirements (e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.).
• A record free of criminal violations that would prohibit public school employment.
• Complies with drug-free workplace rules and board policies.
• Keeps current with technology and other workplace innovations that support job functions.